To date, more than 1,600 visitors from 20 countries have already pre-registered for LabIndonesia! Pre-register by 28th March to avoid the queues and be entitled to receive vouchers worth Rp. 100,000 and other door gifts!
Do not miss out this year’s LabIndonesia, as this year’s LabIndonesia is one the largest we’ve held, with more than 20% increase in exhibition booths than the previous edition. With 5 country pavilions and over 200 exhibitors from 14 countries, you will certainly find something to complement your lab setup!
For those who plan to present their papers at the 14th Asian Conference on Analytical Sciences, don’t forget that the abstract submission deadline is 18th March. Interested participants must submit their abstract through the official ASIANALYSIS website at http://asianalysis.kimiawan.org.
The keynote speakers of ASIANALYSIS are:
- Prof. Tetsuo Okada (Department of Chemistry, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan)
- Dr. Ivandini Tribidasari Anggraningrum (Department of Chemistry, Universitas Indonesia)
- Prof. Mohd. Marsin Sanagi (Department of Chemistry, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia)
- Prof. Huimin Ma (Key Laboratory of Analytical Chemistry for Living Biosystems, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China)
- Prof. Hasuck Kim (Department of Chemistry, Seoul National University, Korea)
- Prof. Ja-An Annie Ho (Department of Biochemical Science and Technology, National Taiwan University, Taiwan)
- Prof. Kate Grudpan (Department of Chemistry, Chiang Mai University, Thailand)
For enquiries related to the conference, kindly write to admin(at) asianalysis.kimiawan.org.
More exhibits, more choices
Thanks to our exhibitors, supporting associations and government agencies, LabIndonesia will also be home to 15 workshops presented by Indonesia’s leading lab experts, as well as 100 technical seminars presented by invited speakers from around the world. Topics include the latest analysis methods, implementing laboratory ISO practices, and more.
If you have any enquiries, feel free to write to us at info.ptite(at)ite-asia.com or call us at +62-21 7590 6812.